Asparagus, mozzarella & prosciutto parcels
Created By: Hamish Christall
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 125g ball mozzarella, sliced into 4
- 8-12 slices prosciutto
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Gingras XO Raspberry Apple Cider Vinegar
- Small bunch basil, finely shredded
- Salad leaves to serve
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes
- Cut each mozzarella slice in half and sit both pieces on top of 2 spears of asparagus. Top with 2 more spears then wrap the asparagus in prosciutto so the mozzarella is enclosed (you will need 2 or 3 strips).
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan, then carefully fry the parcels until the prosciutto has crisped and the mozzarella oozes.
- Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar and add the basil.
- Serve each parcel with salad leaves and a little dressing drizzled over.